5.02.2012

wordy wednesday

Thought I'd share a couple quotes over the next couple weeks that I love about mothers and motherhood since Mother's day is coming up. Some inspire me to be a better mother and make me glad that I am doing this right now and others remind me of my own mom.
And speaking of trying to be a good mom: Caitlin and I had a fun morning together today. We went to the Pleasant Grove Library for story time and then looked at books in the kid's section. (When I say "looked at books" I really mean tried to stop her from pulling every book off the shelf and making piles and moving them from the tables to chairs and then going back for more) Room for improvement, but fun. Story time was fun too. She listed to about 2 books out of 5 and then climbed on and off the chairs and looked at the other kids. But i think she liked it. Then we went to the park and played for awhile. And then we walked around town and went to the post office. Nothing fancy but it was fun to get out in the warm weather and do some exploring and try something new. 
 Don't you love how everyone is paying attention to the lady except Caitlin? Promise she did listen a little bit.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment