5.20.2012

a BABY BOY shower

Some of my friends threw a shower for me and our little baby boy. It was so much fun with delicious brunch and the cutest gifts and wonderful company. I'll admit it was weird to walk in and have all this blue stuff be for me! I'm so used to being so girl-identified and I've been buying boy things for myself but just until recently i had kind of just felt like i was buying them as a gift or something. But no.. after having my shower and getting all these fun things it finally hit me they are for MY little boy! So crazy and exciting. I am so grateful to these girls for hosting a shower for me they are so sweet.



When we got back from the shower we went to my house and found that Paul had made a little picnic for Caitlin and London and they were so cute just sitting at the little picnic table eating their bologna sandwiches.
That afternoon Paul and I got to go shopping by ourselves while Jenna watched Caitlin to get the last of the items that we needed. It was so fun to get out with Paul and focus on just this baby. Paul is BEYOND excited to meet his little boy so luckily i caught him in a "spendy" mood and we got lots of fun stuff!! Definitely more than we even needed but now i feel like we are officially ready to have this little one in our home!

No comments:

Post a Comment