5.23.2012

surprise shower

Tuesday night is our activity night with the youth. We decided to have a little campfire with our girls at Heidi (the other leader's) house. When i got there, turns out it was more than just a campfire... it was a baby shower for me! I was so shocked and touched! It was all decorated and all the girls were so sweet to bring me gifts! Heidi was so sweet to put it together and make it a surprise, she is so fun I'm so grateful to be together with her and our girls. I couldn't believe that they had gone to so much effort for me and the baby. We played games and talked and roasted mallows and i opened gifts and it was so much fun. These girls are all so sweet and funny and really every single one has such a good heart. I love being able to get to know them and work with them at church. And they are the BEST babysitters! Can't wait for all of them to meet baby Nolan!
(i only had my phone so my pictures aren't that great but oh well. Also in the group pic we have blue dots on our foreheads from one of the games)


No comments:

Post a Comment