2.29.2012

makes me happy: day 29

Happy Leap Day! What a funny day this is. An extra day to round out February and an extra day to be happy! If I think about leap day it kind of makes me confused, and even more so if i think about being born on leap day. It's such an interesting thing!

Anyways, extra day or not, this month has flown by and i'm so glad that i've taken the time to look for the positive and highlight a few of the many things that make me happy, especially because some days i thought to myself "ok this does NOT make me happy, how can i spin this for the good?" so it was a good exercise in optimism.

Basically though, I need to always remember that i am extremely blessed. I have an amazing husband and the cutest little girl in the world, and another precious baby coming soon. I have incredible family, both immediate and extended, i have the wonderful blessing of having the gospel in my life and having a relationship with my Father in heaven. I have all of my needs in life more than taken care of, and most of my wants. I have great friends and a wonderful neighborhood. I have no reasons to really complain or not to be happy! Happiness is definitely a choice, and one that i will gladly choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment