2.15.2012

makes me happy: day 15

Today I'm happy that my family and I are healthy. I totally didn't even pause the other day on the 11th to think that one that day 4 years ago was when Paul broke his back. I guarantee if he had been paralyzed like we all thought he was going to be from that accident, i would have thought about it. We are so blessed to be so healthy and that he is not only recovered from that completely but that nothing else has happened since.
I'm glad that Caitlin has been so healthy. Of course it's so sad when she gets a little cold or fever but overall she is really healthy and that it a huge blessing.
I'm glad that i have been healthy. This pregnancy has been different and harder in some ways and i would say i was sicker this time around but overall i have been healthy and most importantly my baby boy is healthy and growing strong. It's so easy to become paranoid when you are pregnant and worried if you are eating or doing the right or wrong things and you hear all kinds of stories and I will admit i had been feeling a little paranoid the past couple of days that something was wrong with him but i got another ultrasound at the doctor and he looks great! Such a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment