2.26.2012

makes me happy: day 26

Two things today:

(#1) Paul is home!! He has been out of town for the past week traveling for work and we were more than ready for him to be back! He went to Boston and then Austin. It's so hard for me to have him gone, i just really miss him so i'm glad he doesn't have to leave too often! And even more glad that he is back!! I thought he wouldn't be getting back until Monday, be he was able to catch an earlier flight and showed up at our front door late last night! Such a great surprise! Love my hubby.

(#2) Our little miss went to the nursery during church today for her first time! I've been counting down the weeks and now she is old enough! She cried a little when we were leaving but the teachers said she did great! (which i figured she would... any place with toys, other kids, songs, and yummy snacks is usually a winner) When Paul went in to get her afterwards she turned and said to him but then jut walked over and went back to playing haha.
I had to take some pictures before church to document, but she was ready to roll with her little backpack and sunnies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment