2.21.2012

makes me happy: day 21

My parents came up to visit for president's day weekend and it's always fun to have them. They stayed at Chelsea's this time but I monopolized all their time i could get to turn my house into project central and we got A LOT done (more details later but very exciting). We also had family dinners, a game night, some have skied, and spent quality time together. Unfortunately I wasn't good about taking pictures of very much of it, also unfortunately I got a touch of food poisoning one night. Gross i know but i had to document that because the last time i gt food poisoning was when i was pregnant with Caitlin! Still to date my only times i have thrown up during pregnancy! So weird! But it didn't last long so everything is fine now. So anyways, Caitlin has been so happy to have Grammie and Papa around. She prefers Grammie to anyone else who may be around, and occasionally she will give Papa special loves, he is easy to please. Always makes me happy to be with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment