2.02.2012

makes me happy: day 1

since February is the month of love and love makes me happy, i wanted to do a post everyday this month of things that make me happy. I think it's really important to find joy in your everyday journeys and appreciate the little things and be happy! So here goes:

on day #1 the thing that makes me happy is giving gifts! i LOVE giving gifts to people because i love to try to think of or find the cutest things that they will love. I love making them or shopping for them, planning them out, wrapping them, everything involved. Giving is really better than receiving. I'm doing 14 days of Valentine's for Paul right now and so i planned 14 little gifts leading up to Valentine's using things that he really likes and i just can't wait to give them to him everyday. He was so excited to get his this morning. I left it in his car to see when he went to work and he came back in the house to thank me and make me take a picture of him with it. He's so cute and having that kind of reaction makes me even more excited to keep giving him everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment