1.08.2013

weekend review

Friday night we had a mini college roommate reunion. Heather was in town for the day so we met up with her and her family and Leigh. I finally got to meet Heather's adorable little girl Brooke! We ate at Cafe Rio and then came back to our house and hung out a little longer until they had to get to the airport. We missed Whitney of course but it was fun to be together.. I have so many great college memories with these girls and I hope we will always stay close.

Saturday we finally made it to Scheels and we were each in heaven a little bit... such a cool store and something for everyone! (for me it was the candied pecans more than any outdoor/sporting good but whatever)


Paul and I also had a date night. We ate at CPK then played Settlers of Catan with friends (our current obsession).

Sunday we switched to church at 1:00 and I'm embarrassed to say that we were still not quite on time. That's our goal for this year: make it on time! We really have no excuses. But church was great anyways, I am still working with the 12-13 year old girls and there is a new curriculum this year for teaching the youth lessons that I'm excited about. More of a discussion than by-the-book lesson. I'm excited to get the girls sharing more and learning from them.  

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I glad I made it on the blog! Friday was super fun an I'm glad we still get together. Love you!

    ReplyDelete