1.16.2013

about to POP

Whitney is pregnant and so cute! I'm so excited for her to have her little baby boy! We have missed them so much since they moved to California so I was so excited when she said she could come out for the weekend!
Friday when she arrived we picked her up and then went out to lunch then we came home and hung out at the house then that night we went to a birthday party an saw lots of friends.
Saturday we had her shower. We did the "About to POP" theme and it turned out really fun and cute. She has the cutest little belly and I can't believe she is only 8 short weeks away. Baby Brox is going to be so cute and he got some cute things! It was fun to mingle with everyone and of course eat a lot. We had lunch and the popcorn bar and opened presents and people made guesses on when Brox will make his debut (most guessed late and BIG)
 (apparently the only pictures we took all weekend were at the shower)
Saturday night Whitney and I met up with her parents and a few aunts and uncles for a delicious dinner in Salt Lake then we came home and played games.

Sunday we hung out at home in the morning and watched the Miss America pageant and then went to church and then it was back to the airport! I loved having Whitney come visit. It was so fun to see her and have some good girl time. Whitney has always been so fun with my pregnancies and I consider her another aunt to my kids... I couldn't be more excited for her and Morgan to have their little baby, they are going to be amazing parents! 

No comments:

Post a Comment