10.25.2012

in other news...


-We went to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point the other day with a few other moms. It's been a tradition to go every year and I was really excited to take the kids. Unfortunately Caitlin decided to be a stinker for the majority of the time there was acted uninterested in almost everything. (Good thing you don't have to pay admission for kids until they are 3!) There were a few moments of happiness for her, one being when she got to put on the pink princess dress and run around on the "pumpkin princess play area" stage. She also liked the jumping pillow and looking at all the pumpkins. Nolan was an angel as always and just enjoyed his ride around in the stroller.

-I've been doing the "Insanity" workouts for a little over a month now (it's a two month program) and they are indeed insane. Very hard and very sweat-producing. I'm hoping to lose all my baby weight and obviously get a rockin' body. It's been really hard so far but I've kept up with it and Paul was nice enough to agree to some nice incentives if I succeed in my goals so I've got good stuff to work towards. I usually work out while Nolan is taking his morning nap so Caitlin comes down to the basement with me and sometimes she joins in and it's pretty funny.

-Paul went deer hunting in southern Utah and unfortunately was unsuccessful (for him that is, I'm sure the deer see it differently). But he did have a good time with his dad and brothers.



No comments:

Post a Comment