10.15.2012

9.25-10.4: Dallas

In Dallas we got to spend time with my parents and grandparents and of course.. the kitties. Caitlin was OBSESSED with the cats. She loved chasing them around and giving them loves and petting them. We had a great time and my parents went above and beyond by agreeing to babysit the kids last minute for me while I took a trip with Paul! I know the kids loved spending time there and my parents had fun with them (although I'm positive that Caitlin completely wore them out!) Here were some highlights:
-We went to Grapevine Mills Mall and shopped a little then went to the Rainforest Cafe for lunch. Caitlin loved all the fishies and animals around but wasn't sure what to think when they started making noises. There was so much to look at in there so she was definitely entertained. She also got to go on the train ride around the mall and waved at everyone.
-We also went to the Arlington Mall to ride the carousel and Caitlin loved it. She is obsessed with carousels! We rode so many times she got an unlimited rides bracelet so we kept riding and then had some lunch and walked around then kept riding more. She was so cute on it and would point out features of each horse that would make her have to ride that particular one. She rode an ostrich and called it a "big duck" the whole time. 
-With my parents the kids went to the aquarium, went swimming, and spent lots of quality time together (even though some of it was during the middle of the night while Caitlin wouldn't sleep!) 
-This time on the way back I had Stewart and Lorraine flying with me which was so nice to have so much help! The kids were good for the flight. We were feeling ready to get back home, although Caitlin still misses Texas and asks to go there about every other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment