6.05.2012

in one day...

Today was my last day being pregnant. In one day... my life will completely change. It's so weird how the past 9 months I have been so consumed with this pregnancy and documenting and everyday noticing changes and experiencing things emotionally and physically and then in one day the whole pregnancy seems like just a blink of an eye because I will have my baby and now HE will be the most important thing to document and notice and watch change before my eyes.
In one day... our family will be changed forever. We will welcome another little spirit down from heaven and I can't wait to see what he looks like and the personality he brings. I know that he will be the perfect addition to our family right now and he will teach us new things about parenting and life that maybe we never knew we needed to learn.
We are so blessed. We have been especially blessed through this pregnancy with health and stability and with Paul being such an amazing support and Caitlin being so good and understanding. I always thought I was against inductions but turns out that when faced with the option I'm all about the convenience and planning. I do feel like my body is more ready this time though and I feel like everything is going to go well. Paul gave me a blessing on Sunday and we both felt really good about things and about Nolan and his health. This pregnancy has been so different from Caitlin's: in lots of good ways and some bad ways too but the thing is it doesn't even matter, it's coming to a close and what's important is that by tomorrow night I will be holding my little baby in my arms and regardless of the type of pregnancy I had or how much weight I gained or how sick or sore i was, it's over and it was worth it.
I love knowing that it will be worth it.
Can't wait to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment