6.21.2012

Happy Father's Day

I am very lucky to be married to one of the best fathers ever. I am also very lucky to have another one of the best as my dad, and as my father-in-law.
For actual Father's Day I will admit I was not completely on my "A" game due to feeling sick and having a brand new baby, but we did manage to get Paul a yummy breakfast and dinner and even let him sleep in and have a nap (it's the little things). We also got him a few little gifts and treats.

I mostly just hope that Paul knows everyday how loved he is as a daddy in our home. Paul's dedication to our family and love for us is amazing to me. I love how much he loves his kids and what a good daddy he is. Somehow he always finds the energy and creativity to keep up with Caitlin and everything truly is more fun when daddy is around. He puts me to shame sometimes but i'm ok with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment