6.02.2012

39 weeks

-I deep cleaned my whole house yesterday and in the evening was having some pretty strong contractions. I really thought that might have done it, but no.  Although I have had a TON of contractions.
-I am now officially more pregnant than i have ever been, because i was induced with Caitlin at 39 weeks. By this point with her I was measuring at a 44 because of all my amniotic fluid and already dilated to about 3.5! Different story this time... torpedo belly and probably only dilated to a 2.5 at the most. I've decided that my body is stubborn and I am impatient. The combination of the two means that i may never get to go into labor by myself. Also my babies seem to be stubborn and they are happy in their little home inside my tummy. Regardless, I'm still feeling good and really excited about my decision to be induced on Wednesday! Only a few more days!

Here is my last comparison picture:


1 comment:

  1. Congrats and good luck this week! We are excited for you all. Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete