4.24.2012

visitors

Thought i should mention that my grandparents have been in town for the last little while and also my dad! My grandma stayed with us for a few days and then my dad drove up with my grandpa and he has now been staying with us. I haven't taken enough pictures and i feel bad about that. Caitlin warmed right up to her great grandma but is still giving great grandpa a run for his money. We've had lots of chances to meet up with extended family members and get everyone together and it's been fun. I tried to get a picture of Caitlin with her great grandparents but all i could get was this:
However she LOVES my cousin's new little baby Norah. She was giving her kisses and singing her songs and even held her for awhile. Luckily Norah was so sweet and patient with her and let this all happen:
We've also loved having "Papa" here. Of course he's been helping Paul and I with our never ending list of projects and has been so helpful. And Caitlin has been really cute with him too. My dad is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment