7.01.2010

un mes encantado

June has come and gone. But let me just tell you, it was awesome. I was expecting a lot out of this month and I was not disappointed. It was jam-packed of fun and amazing things:
-June 2nd: fly to Dallas, then drive to Austin to hang out with Dicksons
-June 4th: back to Dallas for Cassie's HS graduation
-June 6th: fly to Spain!
-June 7th-23rd: Roam around all parts of Spain, getting to visit some amazing new places and re-visit some incredible old places from when we were living there. The trip was heaven. Sight seeing, eating the best foods, staying in incredible hotels, being with my family and hubby 24/7 without any distractions. Couldn't have asked for more.
-June 24th: Fly back to Dallas
-June 25th: Drive to Austin
-June 26th: Christine, Lorraine and Melissa threw Paul and I (and baby Caitlin) an awesome couple's baby shower that we had so much fun at and got some darling things for the little munchkin.
-June 27th-30th: I hang out a little longer in Austin and then Dallas having fun with family, soaking up just a few more days of vacation.
-June 30th: I finally make my return to Provo.

And that was our month, in the tiniest of nutshells because I could really go on forever about each thing, but then again that's what I'm about to do (plus pictures) in the following posts. All in all it was a great month and now I feel glad to be back in Provo at home and with our friends and closer to my doctor (just in case!) and to be in complete getting-ready-for-baby mode. The funnest thing is that as awesome as this past month was, the ones to come are still going to be busy and amazing and exciting too! We have so much going on and coming up.

1 comment:

  1. It is about freakin' time. you've had too much fun (even if you deserved it, it isn't fair). Welcome back to reality. I look forward to seeing you:)

    ReplyDelete