7.29.2010

showering

Wednesday my friends from work threw me a baby shower at Olive Garden. I loved it! I was able to see a lot of girls I don't see as often and everyone just chatted and had a great time. Emily and JoAnna were so sweet to put everything together for it. Truly one of the best things about my job is the people I've met and the friendships I've been able to form. I'm so lucky to have worked/be working with so many fun and talented girls. And I'm so lucky that we can all hang out as friends and not just feel like co-workers. They all gave me such cute and generous gifts and it was such a fun night.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a great night of fun!! You are soooo adorable pregnant. It's not fair:( It was good to see everyone too. Thanks for having a party.

    ReplyDelete