7.02.2010

Carroll Senior High Alum

Photobucket
Congrats class of 2010! Cassie's graduation was held in the end zone at the new Cowboys Stadium. (My experience in the Fort Worth convention center was feeling pretty lame after this). We got a nice view of her the entire time because she got to sit on the stand with a few other students for graduating Summa Cum Laude (over 100% GPA).
Photobucket
The cutest part was at the end when they throw their hats, she was all ready and forgot that her hat was bobby-pinned on so she tugged on it and it didn't come off and she kinda missed throwing it. We have it on video camera and her face is priceless when she tried to throw it.
Photobucket
I can't believe my baby sister is graduated from high school. I could not be more excited for her to get up to Provo though!
Photobucket
I also can't believe that it was me down there graduating 5 years ago! It seems like so long ago but then again like it was just yesterday. I was able to see Leah for a few minutes before so of course we were reminiscing.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment