7.23.2010

today i'm 34 weeks.

I just keep getting bigger and bigger! I went to the doctor on Monday and everything looks good, baby's heart beat is good and I'm measuring right on. Some things I'm noticing lately are:
-I AM ALWAYS HOT! Welcome to my pregnant summer. I am always sweating, it's kind of embarrassing. And then of course it doesn't hurt that the air conditioning at work is broken! It only works well in one part of the store and then we just have fans set up and luke-warm air flowing in the other sections. It's not a comfortable situation since I'm still working 3-4 times a week. ok done venting (no pun intended)
-I'm feeling really big. Like.. REALLY big. It's so weird to have this huge basketball in front of you all the time. A basketball that jiggles and takes on different shapes and gets really hard sometimes. It's a very foreign feeling to describe or experience for anyone who hasn't been pregnant.
-Developed an infection of which type I'd rather not post on the blog. But it' so weird because i went back to my doctor and to try to diagnose me they ask questions like: "Are you experiencing soreness anywhere?" "Do you urinate frequently?" "Do you have back pain?" UMMMMM I'm over 8 months pregnant.. YES! I have all those things! But if you would have asked me 3 months ago i would have still had them. I don't know how to answer these questions.
-my belly button is no more. Instead of being an innie or an outtie it just kind of disappeared! I seriously miss it.
Basically the bottom line is: Pregnancy is weird, but fun.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. haha, seriously Cort, you crack me up. Yes, I agree pregnancy is weird but like you said, so fun!
    By the way, I love all the fun things you've done for the nursery! So cute!

    ReplyDelete