7.02.2010

austin for a day

We decided to drive to Austin and surprise Paul's mom for a short little trip when we got down to Texas. We went in hopes of having a fun-filled boating day but unfortunately the weather thought otherwise (I'm beginning to take this personally: i really think i have like a power to bring bad weather with me wherever I go. It's kind of a bummer) So, no boating for us but we still had a lot of fun with the fam.

Paul decided to do an overhaul on his parents yard but mostly on their backyard neighbors yard. He cut down a bunch of dead old trees that would hang over the fence. random activity? yes. much needed? yes.
Photobucket

A bunch of us did ear wax candles and even though Paul almost caught his dad on fire, it was fun/disgusting, as ear wax candles tend to be.Photobucket

It was also super fun to see both my sisters in law for the first time since i found out they were pregnant! It's so fun to swap stories and compare pregnancies in different stages. They both look co cute and tiny tiny still. Here we are at: (about) 26 weeks, 18 weeks, and 15 weeks.
Photobucket

Another highlight for me was eating kolaches!! Why are these little morsels of delight nowhere to be found in Utah?! I had been craving them for months, needless to say I ate my fair share.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment