4.29.2010

today i'm 22 weeks

pregnancy update:
-Overall I'm feeling great! I am really enjoying being pregnant. Everyday is like a new little adventure.
-Still love those lucky charms and eating lots of fruit
-My baby is moving around ALL THE TIME and i love it. With one exception: the other day she kept kicking me in the bladder! I had this sudden urge to pee over and over again then it would go away. The she was totally just laying on it or something, so much pressure. I spent a lot of time in the bathroom that day. Other than that it's fun.
-I feel like i have officially "popped out" in the last couple of days however, I decided this morning that the top part of my tummy hasn't quite caught up with the bottom. It slopes then sticks out around my belly button. At night or after I've eaten lunch it catches up a little and I have a rounder belly. (This pic is post-lunch so this is the best looking pregnant tummy I get)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This makes me SO happy!! It's only going to get bigger from here! yay (im just picturing you playing tennis looking like this, cracks me up.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i get to see that belly everyday :)

    ReplyDelete