4.21.2010

self proclaimed spring break

Since i am not in school, or teaching school, and BYU didn't have a spring break anyways, i decided to have my own. I deserved it right!? So, while Paul was busy working and taking finals... I went HOME! I got spend about a week in Dallas and finally got to see my parents and Cassie for the first time since I've been prego!

**Speaking of prego: one REALLY exciting thing that happened while i was down there was that i started feeling my baby kick!! I felt her really softly on Friday night and then since then it's been more and more, getting stronger and stronger. She is definitely a little busy body! I LOVE feeling her it's so exciting.

I had a great time.. the weather was warm (although unfortunately not too sunny).
I got to be there to celebrate Cassie's birthday:
We went to Joe T. Garcia's in Fort Worth for dinner.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

-I had lunch with Leah (SO mad i forgot to take a picture) and also saw Brittany! It was so fun to see both of them.
Photobucket

-We were able to work on lots of projects:
baby bedding
Photobucket
refinishing baby furniture
Photobucket
picking fabrics for a baby quilt
Photobucket

We also celebrated with an early birthday dinner for me:
We went to eat at Cheesecake Factory... so delicious.
Photobucket

Photobucket

With maybe a few other fun things on the side (shopping.. eating out... watching movies... hanging out).
So glad I got a little break.

No comments:

Post a Comment