4.16.2010

today i'm 20 weeks

pregnancy update:

-I'm halfway through my pregnancy! I can't believe how fast it's gone by so far (i'm sure it'll slow down from here).

-I feel like I'm legitimately starting to look pregnant.

-I went to doctor on Monday, it was a short and sweet visit. Everything is looking good.

-I got my 20 week ultrasound on Wednesday and it was SO fun! I couldn't believe what a little person she is and moving around a ton and already showing a personality and so cute to watch. She looks healthy in every way and measuring 12 ounces. And I am right on track as far as my progession and due date.

-I still haven't felt her kick or move, I've felt a few little flutters that I think may have been her but nothing real for sure yet. I can't wait until i do, however after seeing the ultrasound it might be a blessing in disguise because she is DEFINITELY a wiggler!



Here are a few of my favorite pics from the ultrasound (luckily we were able to get quite a few, she just kept striking all these poses!):

Photobucket

playing peek-a-boo with her fists in front of her face, all snuggled in

Photobucket

profile of her face and her cute little button nose

Photobucket

crossing her legs -- such a little lady

Photobucket

a full body shot (she is upside down with her knees bent)



And here's what I'm looking like nowadays:

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. cute! :)

    ps: you are still so tiny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Your looking pretty solid! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. are those skinny jeans? you look soooo good:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to believe you are 20 weeks along and still look that amazing. This is getting so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally you get a little tiny bump! I've been so jealous that you've been able to keep it in all this time. You're glowing and look amazing.

    ReplyDelete