4.06.2010

... since easters

(You have to read the title in the Nacho Libre voice.)
We had a great Easter weekend!

Saturday night we dyed Easter eggs with the Barnes and the Taylors. This one was my favorite:
Photobucket

Then on Sunday morning we woke up to lots of snow! Then we had a delicious Easter breakfast at the Taylor's and enjoyed conference, took a nice nap between sessions, that evening had Easter dinner at our house:
Photobucket

Photobucket
I made these cute little corn flake nests to go down the center of the table.

11 people came and the food was all very delicious!
And of course the bunny cake for dessert:
Photobucket
Listening to conference and eating yummy food was a great way to spend the weekend!

3 comments:

  1. The baskets are so darling and your Easter table looks very nice, Cortney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the bunny cake! So sad we missed it this year :-) You guys are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cortney! How are you? I dont know if I have told you congratulations yet! Melissa keeps telling me how you are doing, and then I have been looking at your blog so it feels like we have talked, but apparently we have not. Anways, it made me sad when I saw your Easter pictures because we weren't able to be there this year! I hope you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete