4.30.2010

great decisions

April 30th is a good day for decisions.
First of all, I am pleased to announce that my little sister Cassie has finally decided where to go to college. And she chose well... she will be coming to BYU in the fall! I could not be more excited to have her close by and going to my alma mater and living the cougar life. I'm SO glad she picked BYU (mostly for selfish reasons.. like that she will get to hang out with her little niece all the time!) I'm very proud of Cassie and her scholarship and how hard she's worked and so excited to see where her college life takes her.Second of all, today marks the day that exactly 3 years ago Paul proposed to me! Of course I said yes and it's been the best decision I've ever made! I love being married!

No comments:

Post a Comment