12.17.2011

you know you're pregnant when...

This time around i have had a BAD case of Pregnancy Brain. I'm seriously losing my mind a little. Paul says it's way worse this time around (thanks). Anyways, case in point: yesterday i went to Target with Caitlin and bought a few things. Just one bag full. I also added some fruit snacks at the register and started giving them to Caitlin. Before we went outside i got her out of the cart and walked out to my car. Then we went on a few more errands. It wasn't until hours later when i was back at home that i went to get something that i had bought at Target. Couldn't find my bag. Searched the house, the car, my purse... nothing. I called Target and talked to the lost and found people and yes, they had my bag of stuff that i bought. Complete with the receipt inside and everything i bought, except the fruit snacks. WOW. I'm just lucky i got it all back!!

1 comment:

  1. I have been really bad this time too! My post/confessions are coming.

    ReplyDelete