12.17.2011

date night

Last night was date night.
Location: university mall (very exotic I know)
Dinner: was delicious, we went to Carrabbas.
shopping: was a whole new experience! Because we shopped for little boy clothes! It was so fun and thanks to a great sale at Gap we came away with a good little start for next summer and winter. It made me so excited because it made everything seem more real.
The movie:  we saw "New Years Eve" and it was cute and fun, nothing really deep but we liked it.

After our date I got to open an early Christmas present. Paul got this for me and it was definitely too big to take down to Texas but there was no way i could wait to open it...
Tada!! A beautiful picture of the San Antonio temple where we were married. Personalized with our last name and wedding date. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It is perfect in our entryway, looks like it was made to be there. It makes me so happy whenever I walk by. I have been wanting one of these for so long and I'm so happy it's now in our home!

3 comments:

  1. I want one of those for the mesa temple! Where did he get it?? I like shopping for boy clothes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A BOY! That is so exciting! I am very behind at looking at blogs and was so excited to come to yours and see the cute little boy clothes! When are you due? Sounds like we will be having our boys just a few weeks apart!

    ReplyDelete