12.09.2011

and then there were two

We're pregnant! 
We are so blessed to be welcoming another little person into our family. We are so excited to have another baby and for Caitlin to have a sibling. Paul and I both felt really strongly that there was another baby waiting to come down to our family soon so we decided to start trying and turns out we were right! We got pregnant right away and and we can't wait to meet our little bundle!
 We found out on October 3rd: I had been feeling for about 4 days that I was pregnant but didn't want to get my hopes up. Finally I couldn't wait any longer so I took the test and sure enough! Paul was so excited and a little incredulous, and I started jumping up and down and saying "I knew it!"

November 14th we went to our first Doctor's visit at 10 weeks and everything looked great! We got to have our first ultrasound of our little munchkin and got very excited! I am due June 8th!
We waited until Thanksgiving week to tell our families (so that we could tell most of them in person) but that ended up being way too long to wait. It was such a relief when finally everyone knew that Caitlin is going to be a big sister! And it's such a relief to have it out in the open now. I can't believe we waited so long because I am admittedly not a good secret keeper.

7 comments:

  1. WOOT! im soooo excited! i cant believe you waited so long either. and i can totally picture you jumping up and down with excitement. we gotta plan a reunion soon. love you so much! and btw, you look so beautiful in that pic with caitlin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Caitlyn will be an adorable big sister! It is seriously hard work, but I love having my girls close in age like that. I wouldn't have it any other way

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY congratulations!!!!! two will be so much fun i'm sure!!! hope things are going smoothly and your family is all doing well! Caitlin is so ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited we get to be pregnant together again! I love that both our kids will be so close.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats!!! this is so exciting! it's so much fun to watch your first baby become a big sister!

    ReplyDelete