8.24.2010

today i'm 38 weeks. and 4 days.

-Yesterday I had a Doctor's appointment and she looked.. sympathetic to see me there. She walked in and said "oh... you're still pregnant." haha YUP. 2 things that i already know about my little girl: she will most likely love swimming. and she's stubborn.
-I had dilated a little bit more, so I'm at like a 3.5 and i'm still measuring around 44 and she stripped my membranes, again.
-I've had some contractions here and there but still nothing to actually take into the hospital. So I'm now resigned to the fact that i will be induced, and i really don't think she's coming before Friday. But that's ok, Friday is soon enough.
-This morning i had my last Non-Stress Test and everything is still looking good as far as the baby's movements and heart rate. I still have too much fluid.
-Most exciting right now though: We finished the nursery!! My mom has been working so hard helping me do everything and finish everything and I think it turned out so beautiful. My mom is such a perfectionist and you can really tell with how everything came together. She made all the bedding and it is SO SO pretty i love it, it's exactly how i wanted it to be when i picked out all the fabrics. I couldn't be happier with it. It's just a perfect little room for our perfect little girl.

5 comments:

  1. Beyond fabulous nursery...your mom is my hero and your design is amazing...Friday is oh so close...can't wait to see Caitlin Labor Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok i wanna cry and die! she is the most spoiled thing ever, you and your mom did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats looks amazing! Sorry I couldn't make it to the shower tonight, I had a family bridal shower in SLC. Only 2 more days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo cute!!! you guys are amazing. uh, can you come do my nursery next? hehe LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete