8.26.2010

showering with friends

Tiffany, Whitney and Chelsea threw me a shower on Wednesday night. It was so fun! They did an awesome job putting it on and decorating and everything was so cute. I am so thankful for my friends. They have all been so excited for Paul and I to have our baby and it's been so fun to go through my pregnancy with them by my side. They are all so supportive and full of great advice and tips. Thank you to everyone that came!!

(almost) everyone who was there

look at the adorable banner! you better believe it's hanging in my house right now.

my lovely hostesses and the diaper cake Whitney made me!

Saunie totally won the string game! She was like within a 1/2 inch! Good job!

love you girls

umm my face looks a little deformed in this picture, but you can copy it if you want Shannel haha

No comments:

Post a Comment