9.04.2014

here comes Baby D #3

Tomorrow I'll be checking into American Fork Hospital at 7 AM and for our a third time our lives will be changed forever. And I cannot wait.

I would say this pregnancy was my hardest yet, just because I felt the most sick at the beginning and then compounded by having two busy little ones. So it's probably a good thing it's gone by so fast! I am so incredibly excited to add another person to our family and to finally see this mystery baby. I can't wait to meet him or her, I can't wait for the baby snuggles and the cutest little tiny outfits and baby feet and seeing what color of hair and eyes they have!! I pray that my delivery goes well and that we have a completely healthy baby. I pray that our baby is a good sleeper and isn't fussy! Most of all I pray that our baby is as excited to come down to earth as we are to receive him or her... I don't think one can ever be entirely ready for the changes a baby brings, but I feel ready enough. And I know that no matter what this baby will be completely LOVED and adored.

The kids just could not be more excited. They have been so cute and sweet throughout this pregnancy and both seem so aware of what is going to happen and they are both so open to it and ready. I'm so excited for them to meet their new brother or sister.

Tomorrow we become a family of 5!!
(pics taken 8.17)

No comments:

Post a Comment