11.04.2012

Halloween

We kept Halloween pretty low-key this year compared to years in the past but somehow we were still tired AND on a sugar high by the end of the day.




1. The kids and I ran a bunch of errands throughout the day, they both looked so cute in their orange and black outfits so I made them stop in the parking lot to take a picture. In the late afternoon we went to vivint to go trick-or-treating through the offices and it was a good practice round... Caitlin crashed on the way home and had a tiny nap in the car to re-charge for that night.
2. Jenna and Rebekah met up with us to go trick-or-treating around our neighborhood. Mike and Cassie and Matt also came up later for chili and cornbread dinner.
3. The weather was so nice for the night, so Nolan chilled in the stroller going around and Caitlin was unpredictable as usual. She would act all shy while at the door but as soon as it closed she would say "trick or treat!" She improved as the night went on. She also liked seeing all the kids come to our door and giving them candy.
4. This little boy just kills me. Nolan's first Halloween, as Mickey Mouse.
5. My little Mickey and Minnie were just cute as can be. I wasn't going to have them be something together but then I realized I might not have too many years that I can have them be in coordinating costumes so I picked up a last minute Mickey outfit and made the bowtie in about 5 minutes and it was so worth it because they were so stinkin' cute together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment