5.20.2010

Good Things Utah

I got the lucky the chance to go to the filming of Good Things Utah! I was able to accompany my boss, Stephanie, who did a segment on the show about accessorizing (see link below for the clip!) I am a HUGE fan of the show but had never been to a live taping before (or any live taping for that matter) so I was thrilled to go and help her set up the shots and watch the rest of the show. All the hosts were so nice and cute and Steph did a great job! It was so surprising to be there and see it all happen.. so different from how you see it on TV! It was so interesting and fast-paced and we in the audience even got some really cool giveaways!! It was fun to be there and have both a "backstage pass" with access to the set to display our things and also to participate as a viewer. I loved it all!
Photobucket

Photobucket
click this link to see the segment: Add Accessories to your Home

1 comment:

  1. What a nice treat, Cortney! My sister was chosen to do a cooking segment on Good Things Utah a few years ago when after she'd sent in one of her recipes. I have never seen the show, but it looks enjoyable.

    You're looking so adorable with your little belly starting to have a nice baby shape!

    ReplyDelete