5.06.2010

check it out

Tada! As if i wasn't obsessed enough with this blog, I've decided to start another. This one for another purpose though. I see so many awesome ideas out there in the bloggerific world for crafts, recipes, decor and more and i want a place to store these ideas, and expand on them and even try a few myself. Lets face it, it's pretty frustrating when you're surfing online for an hour + and can never remember where you saw that one really cute thing! It can never be found again. Hence.. domesticattempt.blogspot.com
Photobucket
I copy it, save it, make it hopefully one day. And maybe i'll post a few ideas of my own once in a while. It's still a work in progress (it will always be i guess) but some of my projects that I've posted pictures of on here are shown on that blog with how-tos and more detail, as well as tons of other cute ideas that i've snagged from other people's blogs. Feel free to visit and copy and create!

No comments:

Post a Comment