3.31.2010

a prized purchase

As part of the engagement and meeting of families, Stewart and Lorraine were able to come up for a few days! It was really fun to have them. We didn't give them much of a vacation as we were having them help with the engagement set up.. making meals... the boys refinished our table and chairs... haircuts and lots of other things but we had a great time with them.

On Monday, Lorraine and Grandma Gottfredson and I were able to do a little baby shopping! I have yet to meet a baby girl clothing item that i don't like. It could be a problem. But it's SO fun. We checked out a few different places in search of a crib and in the end I finally decided on one!

I am now the proud owner of this lovely item:
YAY!! We haven't set it up yet but I know I will love it! It's just really simple and pretty. THANKS LORRAINE!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cortney! I'm so excited for you two and want to congratulate you and Paul on the baby girl news. How wonderful! Lorraine told us about it at our presidency meeting and couldn't be more happy. I'm sure she'll keep giving us exciting updates.

    Do you mind if I add you to my blog links? You can find mine under Christine's.

    I love the crib! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete