3.05.2010

today i'm 14 weeks.

Here's my pregnancy update, 3.5 months into it:
-i feel like i'm pretty much past the morning sickness, but i still get weird tummy aches and cramps sometimes. I figure this will remain pretty constant.
-I also still get pretty tired but i feel like my energy in the morning is picking up.
-still have food cravings, although i'm getting better-- food doesn't sound so disgusting but i still like what i like. Which right now is lucky charms and cranberry juice. All the time.

SIDE NOTE: last Saturday we were at Walmart (mistake #1 going on walmart on a busy saturday) so anyways i was VERY emotional that day and we were looking for lucky charms because i NEEDED them. couldn't find them on the cereal aisle. I was totally freaking out. "What kind of store doesn't have Lucky Charms?!?! This is ridiculous!!" Paul had to pull me aside and nicely told me i was making a scene. We then turned around and found the Lucky Charms which i had walked right past.

-in the morning i don't even look pregnant, but by the end of the day: i'm poochin'. It gets bigger and bigger throughout the day. However, i still don't really look pregnant.
Here's what i have to show for myself at night (i know i look disgusting, and paul said i was trying to look big, so take it for what it's worth):
-my book says our baby is the size of a peach! That's not bad!
-I still have no idea if it's a boy or a girl. Everyday i change how i feel about it. Paul's been thinking lately it might be a girl (that's a big step for him to admit) so it will really be a surprise either way when we find out!

5 comments:

  1. dang, you're still so tiny! I wish I looked that small... and im not even pregnant! ha!

    Congrats again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at that cute little bump! glad you're feeling better. you look great:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha cort you are so funny! I can just see you in Wal-mart...
    P.S. I'M SO EXCITED YOU'RE PREGNANT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You look so cute! And I love the food cravings! Ha ha! They can get crazy... I miss you! I need to come in the store and say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha-had to laugh at the scene you made in Walmart. I made a very big emotional scene in a McDonalds because we were too late to be served breakfast. I was literally sobbing. Silly hormones!

    ReplyDelete