3.06.2010

fantastic find

Last night, Paul and Jordan Z. and I were hanging out at home. We decided to have a relaxing night and catch up on some DVR and watch a movie. I wanted to rent one, and i also wanted to make a pasta salad (random i know. i'm pregnant.) So i sent the boys to the store and Blockbuster. They came home with a special treat:
Shasta soda! I've had Shasta before, but the greatest part of this was that they bought it at Fresh Market (formerly known as Albertson's) at the vending machine for 35 cents!! What a steal! We were so happy with our find that we made Mike and Jenna go get us some for round two. I had strawberry kiwi and orange which were delicious. They have a plethora of flavors. We had such an enjoyable evening watching movies and drinking our "shasts" as Paul called them.

p.s. i actually have always loved the name Shasta and if we ever get a pet i'm naming it that. the kids have no say. and i don't care if its a boy.

1 comment:

  1. I love it that is so cute. What a great night. Funny you should say that you would name a pet shasta, that is my pet name also... random. When I was a little kid I loved Shastas because whenever we would drink Shastas my mom would sing us a song from the shasta commericals from when she was little. I loved it. I always told her when I got older and had a dog I was going to name it Shasta. Guess we will have Shasta one and two. Sounds like such a relaxing night. I miss you guys. Hopefully we can see eachother soon.

    ReplyDelete