3.20.2010

today i'm 16 weeks

update:
-I have more energy now, and i'm a little sad because this means i should probably start working out so i don't get too fat.
-I'm obsessed with little girl things (understandably) and i told Paul it's all pink and tutus and bows and princesses and flowers from here... he took it well and was actually excited about it.
-Still emotional

(example: I was full-on bawling when Sandra Bullock won her Oscar. Then again, i'm not sure if this was really pregnancy related because i truly do love sandra and her performance in Blind Side.)

-Most people have a surprised/questioning expression when i tell them im pregnant, and especially when i'm already far enough along to know that i'm having a girl. Oh yah.. maybe it's because i don't look pregnant at all. But that's ok, no rush. My huge days will come.
-Don't worry i've already made about 6 flower clips. My baby may be naked but at least she will have cute flowers in her hair (HOPEFULLY she will have hair!!)

Photobucket

Disclaimer: The tummy pictures are mostly for christine because she asks for them everyday... eventhough she is still unimpressed.

2 comments:

  1. So...where is my tummy picture!! It is Friday night already and I was promised one by today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you're tiny! You are seriously the cutest pregnant girl ever :)

    ReplyDelete