12.20.2013

favorite things party

I'm so lucky to have such wonderful people and examples in my life. I wanted to do a fun girl's night so I decided to throw a "Favorite Things Party" We had dinner and desserts and got to sit and chat and eat and just catch up and have fun. I had each girl bring 4 of their favorite ($5) things to present then we drew names and took turns choosing items to exchange. I love Christmas parties because they require very few extra decorations! My house is already decked out. I did decorate a paper bag for each guest with their name to put their gifts in and then just set the table using all my christmas dishes! People brought fun gifts including: lots of nail things, socks, favorite foods, cooking things, and beauty supplies. We had a good variety and it was fun to pick things out. Mostly it was fun to enjoy a girl's night with some of my nearest and dearest. 




No comments:

Post a Comment