11.08.2013

weekend review

Friday (10.18):
Took the kids to Cornbelly's with a few other friends. The weather has been amazing and it was fun to be out in the sun. Caitlin liked the jumping pillow, the big slide and the princess playland. Nolan stayed in the stroller most the time because of his boot but he got out a little and enjoyed just being out and about. They both rode the cow tractor with me and had fun.

Saturday:
Paul has been hunting whenever he can lately and this weekend was no exception. He went on the deer hunt to southern Utah with his dad and Jordan and Grandpa and Uncle Steve and shot a buck. This coming weekend he will go to Wyoming to look for antelope. Stewart has been here hunting with the boys and it's been fun to have him in and out.

The kids had two friend's parties during the day that they loved and then that night we went to dinner with Rebekah and a few of her friends.

Sunday:
I had to brave church alone while Paul was still coming back from hunting and it about did me in. (Literally. I was in tears by the end of the first hour.) Just had to insert that because once day I'm sure I will read back and think that I really had it so easy!

Monday:
Paul left to go out of town again (for business) and the Turnbull twins had their 5th birthday party at a trampoline gym. My fearless little frenzies loved it, even Nolan in his boot couldn't be torn off the trampolines and big mats to climb on. I was also dieing watching him sit at the kid table and stuff his face with pizza and cake. We love Mason and Cal (and Nora) and my kids aew so lucky to have them as their sweet little friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment