11.08.2013

Han Solo + Princess Leia forever

Us and a few friends decided to put together a couple's Halloween party. Costumes were mandatory and people did not disappoint! We had appetizers and desserts, played minute-to-win-it games, ate donuts off a string (and subsequently off the floor), played dancing signs, and stayed up way too late on a school night. It was a blast.

 Paul and I went as Han Solo and Princess Leia. Let me just say I LOVED our costumes. My dress was actually my Grandma Joanne's back in the day and when she was moving out of her house I had found it in a closet and I knew it would be good for something. My perfect hair was a headband that gave me the most exquisite Leia buns. Paul's costume was put together mostly by clothes I found at Walmart and some cowboy costume parts I tweaked. It takes a lot to get Paul to dress up, and I think it came together pretty well.  


No comments:

Post a Comment