12.03.2012

'tis the season

We've been doing lots of fun things lately to start enjoying winter and the holiday season:
-Paul and I got to go skiing at Snowbird. My first time in awhile since I was pregnant with Nolan last season. The snow was ok, but the weather was beautiful. While we were standing in line for the tram I had a celebrity encounter with Dennis Quaid! I took my picture with him but that's about all. I was pretty excited though. Then we got off the tram and Paul totally showed him up skiing... that's my man. Paul is always so patient and fun to ski with.  
 
-We went and saw the lights at the Riverwoods. We got dinner at Malawi's and also stopped in to see Santa. Caitlin still won't have any physical contact whatsoever but she did say hi and goodbye and blew him a kiss, which is a huge improvement. Nolan didn't mind sitting on his lap at all.

-Paul got all our house Christmas lights up and we also added lights to our big tree in front this year and they look awesome! I love the way our house looks in Christmas lights.

-We got the kid's tiny passports in the mail. Ok fine they are regular sized but they just feel tiny because the kids are so little.We are so excited for our trip to the Bahamas that we have coming up!

-I've done Christmas decorating for a few clients and it's been fun to get back out there and use my talents. Plus it always puts me in the Christmas mood. I forgot to take pictures at the first two houses but I did remember at this last one.

1 comment: