12.03.2012

Jenna & Bailey's baby shower

I threw a baby shower for Jenna and baby Bailey. We are so excited to have our next niece join the family!!

The shower had a storybook theme and of course I stole most my ideas off Pinterest but I still thought it turned out super cute and it was really fun.
I decorated with the primary colors plus pink. Bailey's cute little ultrasound pic says: "a person's a person, no matter how small" (Dr. Suess)
The invites and the favors. I also had all the guests write advice on notecards and we did a "Children's Book Title Scramble" worksheet game 
The food table
All of the food coordinated with a book: veggie plate = Peter Rabbit, Pineapple with coconut dip = chicka chicka boom boom, strawberries = The Big Hungry Bear and the Red Ripe Strawberry, meatballs= Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, eggrolls = The Five Chinese Men, grape skewers = The Very Hungry Caterpillar, mini quiche = green eggs and ham, chocolate chip cookies = If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, moon pies = good night moon and brownies = Brown Bear Brown Bear What do You see?

1 comment: