6.01.2011

sometimes

Sometimes,
Caitlin likes to stand up holding onto the knobs of the dresser and open the drawers to pull all the clothes out. Now THAT is pure joy.
 
Sometimes,
she likes to ”chase the door” 
 
we caught her doing this one night for probably about 10 minutes. Panting the whole time and just chasing that door back and forth.
Sometimes,
she gets so messy playing outside that she gets a bath in the laundry room sink:
 
Sometimes,
when we were just out in the yard she started playing with the rocks and I told her not to put the rocks in her mouth and she looked right at me and stuffed two in there. And was VERY upset when I got them out.  
Sometimes,
she likes to wear her winnie the pooh slippers around the house to keep her toesies warm:
Sometimes,
she will take a huge bite of sidewalk chalk and have it in her mouth for who knows how long until i find it and scoop it out (oh did i mention this was at the dentist's office.. promise i'm a good mom)
Sometimes,
she likes to wave at anything and everything.

And when I say sometimes I actually mean MOST of the time.
But what's for sure: I love her ALL THE TIME!

4 comments: