6.19.2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's day to all the fathers out there and especially my own dad, father-in-law, and my hubby. It has been a true joy watching Paul be a daddy. I could go on and on about it but basically he really loves our family more than anything and he shows us each day. He is obsessed with Caitlin and I love it. And it's mutual.. she loves him so much. She lights up whenever he is around and loves to play with him. I love watching him with her, it really warms my heart. I'm so glad that he loves being a dad and is so good at it!
Look how cute this video is of Paul and Caitlin dancing together (taken 6.9):
 
We spent our Father's day going to church, relaxing and playing together. Paul got a special dinner and a few cards and gifts. And he got to spend lots of quality time with his girls!

2 comments:

  1. Darling video of Paul dancing with Caitlin! I'm sure it just melts your heart.

    ReplyDelete