11.08.2010

nov. 8

honestly, it was a little harder for me think of things i'm thankful for today. Obviously there are things i'm thankful for everyday no matter what (family, friends, the gospel) but i've really been trying to think of my specific blessings each day. Today was gloomy outside, I was exhausted from a long night with the little miss, my husband is working a ton, there were spit-ups of epic proportions, pee pee on my bedspread, I have a really busy week ahead of me, etc. etc. So.. today was the exact day that I needed to think: "I'm in a bad mood. What am I thankful for?"

I'm thankful for smiles, and specifically Caitlin's smile. I know that sounds super cheesy but it's true. She's getting to the point that if you smile at her she will smile back, or when she's playing and happy or listening to music she will smile. It melts my heart every time. And it makes me smile. And you can't be in a bad mood when you're smiling. I just love her little face. Thank you Caitlin for being able to smile in between your fussing.

I was trying to take a picture on my phone of her smiling... didn't really work but i got some really funny faces instead and she was cracking me up.

1 comment: