11.03.2010

nov. 3

today is national housewife's day! (at least that's what i heard on good things utah this morning) I'm so grateful to be a housewife! I love just hanging out with my little girl all day and getting to do projects and crafts and run errands and cooking. I was seriously made to me a stay at home mom. Not that i mind working, but this is way more fun.. just living off your own schedule and watching your baby grow more everyday. I'm also so thankful that Paul is so supportive.
I'm also thankful for my own stay at home mom! She has always been such a great homemaker for our family and is so incredibly talented in so many ways but chose to stay home and devote her time to us kids. I remember a few years ago i was with my mom in the car and we got sideswiped as we were pulling out and turning by another car. It wasn't a huge thing, but a police came and during his report he asked my mom what her profession was and she said "well, I'm a homemaker if that counts." and the police replied "well.. that's a whole 'nother question." I was so outraged!! He was so rude! of course that counts! It's one of the hardest and worst-paid professions out there! Anyways, thanks mom for being an awesome  homemaker.    

No comments:

Post a Comment