11.30.2010

nov. 30

Last day of november. My last thankful post (for now). I'm thankful today for this holiday season we have begun. Oh how I love the holidays. I love all the sights, smells, sounds, traditions, colors, foods, activities... I really try to pack as much as possible in and make the most of my holidays. And let's not forget the true reason to be thankful, the "reason for the season": to remember the humble birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and to live our lives the way He lived His, and to spread joy and peace and love wherever possible.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving (I promise the massive posts are coming soon) and are looking forward to a wonderful Christmas and New Year's. We are truly blessed in all aspects of our life, and I will continue to look for all those little ways each day (i just will spare you from writing about them).

No comments:

Post a Comment