11.14.2010

featured

Paul's not the only famous one around here :) My friend Shannel and I did holiday decorating last year for this awesome lady that lives in Mapleton, I know her through being a customer at the Gatehouse. They decided to feature the house and our work with an interview and pictures as a spread in the Utah Valley magazine November/December issue:
click HERE to see the online version of the magazine (you have to click to page 48 to get to the "decked halls" feature) or pick one up for yourself and see it in person!

Pretty exciting! I think the pictures turned out great and it's very fun to see. We've both been fortunate enough to have a few more holiday design jobs this year as well. I love decorating for Christmas! It's so fun to use people's existing decorations and put a new spin on them. And especially awesome that I can set my own hours to do it. Here's a few pictures from this year's projects that I've done so far:

1 comment: